Coordinates daily clinical patient interactions with defined quality metrics; facilitates the registry used for quality reporting; engages patients via verbal and written communication to ensure compliance; works with practice clinical support staff providing on-going education regarding quality initiatives; familiar with quality requirements for each insurance plan and PCMH guidelines; reviews all insurance quality lists for opportunities and engages providers, staff and patients.
- MA or LPN with 8+ years of medical experience in primary care providers office.
- Experience with quality measures and pay for performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of team members.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous experience with Patient Centered Medical Home and electronic medical records preferred.