Responsible for the EMS department's operational performance and managerial functions necessary to assure quality patient care, efficient departmental practices, and expected productivity. Monitors and ensure compliance with HGB policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws, rules, regulations and accreditation performance metrics.
- Valid State of Michigan Paramedic license,
- CPR/BLS and ACLS certification,
- Emergency vehicle operation course certification,
- valid Michigan driver's license with safe driving record,
- Associates degree in EMS, business management or closely related field,
- TCEMCA authorization required within 30 days of hire.
- 3 years managerial/supervisory experience with an ALS EMS system, three years experience with an ALS pre-hospital agency providing care.