Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital prides itself on providing educational information and topics of interest to the community. Check back often to find the latest health information and trends.
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Primer – for more information about breast health, visit the Breast Care Center.
- Dense breast tissue: What does it mean?
- What have you done for your bone health today?
- Myth of Occupational Therapy
- Skin Care
- Start Building Strong Bones Today
- The Key to Weight Loss Success
- Colon cancer is often curable when caught early
- Physical activity benefits health at all stages of life
- Reduce confusion about where to go for medical care
- 5K Training
- Flu and Cold Symptoms and Prevention
- Men's Health: Four Key Tips to Staying Healthy
- Heart health for a lifetime
- The importance of good nutrition for your health
AL!VE, HGB's experience-based, destination health park, offers an integrated array of health and well-being services and programs to help you reach your health and wellness goals. Visit www.myalive.com or call 517-541-5800 for more information.