Clean and disinfects assigned patient rooms, discharges, staff work areas, and common areas. Duties include but are not limited to, dusting, mopping floors, vacuuming, trash removal, soiled linen removal and clean linen delivery, bio hazard and pharmaceutical waste removal, and washing windows. This position fills in for open shifts, call-ins, vacations, medical leaves, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work with various types of cleaning agents.
- Must have a flexible schedule, able to work weekends, and cover other open positions with short notification.
- Previous environmental services experience in healthcare setting desired.
- Availability every other weekend (8-16 hours) and at least one holiday per year.