Float within physician practices/clinics providing coverage and assistance for both front office and clinical support: Greet and r room patients; take vitals; prepare patient for physician visit; assist physician as needed; set up referral appts; handle telephone messages; Check in and check out patients at front desk. Answer phones and schedule appointments. Assist with scanning; abstracting and faxing. Assist with Worksite Wellness events.
- Current BCLS;
- Completion of certified medical assistant program;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a very busy setting.
- 3+ years of current experience in a medical office to include family medicine with childhood immunizations.
- Motivated individual who is hard working, dependable and able to multitask.