Greet and room patients, take vitals, prepare patient for physician visit, assist physician as needed, set up referral appointments, handle telephone messages, assist front office staff as needed. Use Electronic Medical Records.
- High school dimploma or equivalent.
- Completion of certified medical assistant program.
- Current BCLS.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a very busy setting.
- 1-2 years of experience in a medical office- family medicine (including childhood immunizations).
- Previous experience with an electronic medical record desired.