Assists therapists with patients as assigned. Re-stocks and orders departmental supplies. Changes linen. Responsbible for cleaning and maintaining patient areas. Performs a variety of clerical/administrative tasks i.e. answering phones, copying, filing, data entry, scheduling, entering charges, etc.
- Medical Assistant program completion.
- Computer skills with knowledge of spreadsheets, Word and Word Perfect.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to consistently exemplify "on stage" behavior and embed "experience" into service.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills.