Responsible for scheduling appointments, processing referral appointment request, answer phones, greet patients, collect demographic information. Collect copays/balances; check out patients after visit; respond to medical request. Provides back-up assistance to clinical team. (Location is in Eaton Rapids)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years medical receptionist/medical assistant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task and work under busy conditions.
- Previous experience in a medical office is required.
- Experience with EMR is desired.