Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital annually celebrates National Men’s Health Month with its annual Golf, Grilling and Guys’ Health event Father’s Day weekend at AL!VE. The free health fair from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, June 18, features family-oriented activities including golf, dodge ball and cross fit competitions; healthy living information and screenings; physician conversations; children’s activities and a summer cookout.
Join us immediately following the Eaton County United Way's Colors United 5K, which starts at 8:30 a.m. and finishes at the Floyd M. Jewell Memorial in front of AL!VE.
Schedule of events and activities:
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Playmakers Satellite Store
- Children's play and recreational activities
- Kid's station by Lettuce Live Well
- Interactive emergency vehicle display
- Health screenings by Western Michigan University exercise science students
- Information and door prizes by Costco
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Summer cookout, including chicken brats and hot dogs, chips and water, plus Moo-ville ice cream
- Chipping contest sponsored by Maple Brook Golf Club
- Putting contest sponsored by Kositchek's Menswear
- Beer tasting by Charlotte Brewing Company
- CrossFit Fade competition
- Dodge ball competition for all ages
- Good Form Walking by Playmakers
- Ask-a-Health-Professional Station
Location: AL!VE, 800 W. Lawrence Ave., Charlotte, Mich.
Follow the link for more information visit myalive.com or call 517-541-5800.
Thank you to our sponsors: Playmakers, Kositchek's, Maple Brook Golf Club, Moo-ville, Costco, Lettuce Live Well, Charlotte Brewing Company and CrossFit Fade!