Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month by stopping by Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital's Breast Care Center. Enjoy refreshments while learning about the services and resources the BCC provides.
• Meet and talk to Dr. Troy Ferguson, the medical director of the Breast Care Center, and Dr. David Rawson, HGB radiologist, about breast health and screening recommendations.
• Meet Loni Allaire, R.N., nurse navigator, as well as the rest of the team when you tour the Breast Care Center and learn about 3-D mammography and bone density.
• Enjoy free five-minute chair massages from AL!VE’s FUSE staff, as well as snacks and refreshments.
• Learn about resources available to you, such as CanHope and the Turning Point Program.
• Schedule your annual mammogram.
Second floor of Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
321 E. Harris St., Charlotte, MI 48813
Remember to wear pink Friday, Oct. 21 for National Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Day!
Mark your calendars for the Women’s Health Experience from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19! Join us for this FREE annual tradition to focus on your wants and needs before the hustle and bustle of the holidays.