Is Halloween your favorite holiday? Do you love being creative and crafty? Then rally your coworkers and plan to submit a pumpkin for our decorating contest that we hope will become an annual event!
Here's how it works:
- Departments or teams will purchase a pumpkin and decorate it to display in your department the week of Monday, Oct. 24.
- Anything goes, but remember ... no candles!
- Take a photo of your pumpkin and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact Marketing at ext. 5831 to come take a photo of your pumpkin Monday.
- HGB family members are invited to visit the departments or the gallery on HGBuzz to check out the pumpkins prior to voting.
- Pumpkins must be taken to Trumley B, Friday, Oct. 28 at 10 a.m. for voting. Make sure to include a sign with the name of your pumpkin and department.
- Employees will vote on the pumpkins by placing a penny or pennies in the cup by their favorites. Voting will take place between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Funds raised will go toward the Breast Care Center in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- The winning team will recieve a Halloween treat!
We can't wait to see all of your ghoulish, fun or freaky submissions! If you have any questions contact Human Resources at ext. 1502.