In the past few years, Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital has been expanding and building its orthopedics program to offer patients the most comprehensive services available provided by an expert team in an environment that makes our customers’ experience a priority. HGB Orthopedics features several experienced specialists and surgeons who can attend to all community member’s bone, joint and muscle health needs from consultations to pain management to surgery and rehabilitation, including:
- Dr. John Flood with Lansing Orthopedics, a general orthopedic surgeon who specializes in backs
- Dr. Meredith Heisey, a general orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine
- Dr. Jeremy Pascotto specializes in knee and shoulder arthroscopy, as well as in joint replacements for hips and knees
- Dr. John Sauchak joined HGB Orthopedics in 2015 and specializes in sports medicine
- Dr. David Shneider also joined HGB Orthopedics in 2015, and specializes in arthroscopic surgery and associated reconstructive surgery of the knee and patella
- Dr. William Truluck specializes in hand, elbow and wrist surgeries
HGB’s rehabilitation services are provided in EMPOWER at AL!VE, the hospital’s experience-based health park. Whether a patient needs therapy to address a condition or injury, or rehabilitation after a procedure or surgery, EMPOWER staff works with patients one on one to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability. More information on EMPOWER can be found at myalive.com.
With all these available resources, patients are able to be seen more quickly with the same level of service they would expect from a larger health system, but with more personalized attention. HGB Orthopedics is now in the planning stages to potentially relocate to a dedicated space in Charlotte, Mich., conveniently located near I-69, within 20 minutes of most mid-Michigan communities.
Mid-Michigan residents are invited to attend a free presentation hosted by Hayes Green Beach at Dole Hall on the campus of Olivet College at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 30. The free event will include hors d’oeuvres, a panel presentation, a question and answer session, and information provided by sponsors: AL!VE; Playmakers, mid-Michigan’s premier running and fitness store; and Olivet College, including their athletic department. Space is limited so please call 517-543-1050, ext. 2190 to RSVP or register online.
HGB has been the community’s choice for health care for more than 80 years, and is committed to working together in health to provide quality care and enhance the vitality of the community. Learn more about HGB at www.hgbhealth.com or call 517-543-7976 to reach HGB Orthopedics.