Develops and implements Occupational therapy treatment plans for assigned patients; evaluates, provides and modifies patient care treatments as appropriate. Includes initial evaluation, coordinates acquisition of needed adaptive devices, durable medical equipment and orthotics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid State of Michigan Occupational Therapist license is required.
- CRP/BCLS certification is required.
- One to Two years of inpatient and outpatient experience preferred.
- Computer documentation experience preferred.Ability to consistently exemplify “on stage” behavior and embed “experience” into service, ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- 1-2 years hand experience or at minimum Level 2 field work desired.
- 1-2 years experience in an outpatient and inpatient hosptial based setting is desired.
- Splinting experience preferred.
- Computer documentation experience.