Provides patient care in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures under the direction and direct supervision of the Registered Nurse, Charge Nurse, and/or Director.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- PCT, EMT, EMT-S, EMT-P, MA, LPN or CNA certification or currently enrolled Registered Nurse student who has completed at least one of clinical patient rotations.
- BLS Certification.
- One year direct care experience as a CNA, PCT, EMT, EMT-S or EMT-P, LPN or MA.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy draws and EKGs.
- PCT Certification preferred.