Primary duties include collecting specimens from patients and processing specimens for testing, storage, or to be sent to outside labs in accordance with established procedures. This position covers open shifts, call-ins, vacations, medical leaves, etc. Afternoon shifts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certification as a phlebotomist.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, lift up to 25 lbs.
- Written and computer skills, attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to adapt to multiple priorities
- At least two years phlebotomy experience desired
- Registration experience desired