HGB orthopedic services are provided at the hospital’s main campus in Charlotte, Mich., and include care for knees, hands, wrists, shoulders and more. Its team of doctors can address issues such as fractures, ACL injuries, carpal tunnel and some spine issues. The team also sees many patients with sports injuries.
HGB Orthopedics is led by Dr. John Sauchak, medical director of orthopedic services. Dr. Sauchak joined the HGB team in 2015 and specializes in sports medicine.
The HGB team includes:
- Dr. John Flood with Lansing Orthopedics, who has been a general orthopedic surgeon at HGB since 1996
- Dr. Meredith Heisey with Mid-Michigan Orthopedics, has been a surgeon at the hospital since 2007. She offers general orthopedic services, with a sub-specialty in sports medicine.
- Dr. Jeremy Pascotto joined HGB Orthopedics in July 2014. He specializes in knee and shoulder arthroscopy, as well as in joint replacements for hips and knees.
- Dr. David Shneider with Mid-Michigan Orthopedics, joined HGB Orthopedics in 2015, specializing in arthroscopic surgery and associated reconstructive surgery of the knee.
- Dr. William Truluck with the Great Lakes Hand Institute. Dr. Truluck joined HGB Orthopedics in 2013 and he specializes in hand, elbow and wrist surgeries.
With the expansion of orthopedic program and services, HGB’s team is able to see more patients, more quickly. The team sees patients of all ages. HGB Orthopedics provides complete comprehensive care as well as full call coverage for urgent or emergency care situations.
Going forward, HGB will continue to expand services and provide even more access to resources, including working closely with MSU’s orthopedic residency program.
HGB Orthopedics can be contacted at (517) 543-7976.
March 21, 2016: Put a "Spring in your Step" with HGB Orthopedics
Oct. 6, 2015: HGB adds two orthopedic physicians to its team of excellence at HGB Orthopedics
Nov. 11, 2014: Learn about knee pain with Dr. Jeremy Pascotto
July 14, 2014: HGB welcomes new orthopedic surgeon
Dec. 17, 2013: HGB Orthopedics expands team to provide full range of services