At HGB’s Urgent Care, our goal is to exceed your expectations by providing excellent care and service when your primary care provider is unavailable. Click the links to view a list of our family medicine and internal medicine providers.
The Urgent Care is a clinic fitted with private rooms, new technology and compassionate providers for non-emergency, but pressing medical needs. With an on-site lab and radiology, testing is convenienent and results come back faster. You are now able to reserve an appointment time so you can spend less time in the waiting room.
Please note that HGB Urgent Care will be closed Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 4.
CURRENT WAIT TIME:
Click here for more information on how to reserve an available time.
If you have feedback or questions about a recent Urgent Care visit, please leave a message with contact information at 517-541-5887.
Sports Physical Examinations: HGB's Urgent Care provides walk-in sports physicals for $35 in preparation for back-to-school sports.
HGB Urgent Care provides quality service quickly for minor illness and injury, such as:
- Cough or congestion
- Ear or eye infections
- Fever, colds, flu symptoms, sore throat and sinus pain
- Frequent or painful urination
- Minor allergic reactions and asthma attacks
- Minor cuts that may need stitches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pink eye
- Sprains, strains or scrapes
The following conditions or symptoms require treatment in an Emergency Department:
- Abdominal pain – moderate or severe
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Infants younger than 4 months of age
- High blood pressure
- Loss of consciousness
- Numbness in face, arms or legs
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Seniors older than 70 years presenting with confusion
Please note our pain management guidelines. HGB's Urgent Care and Emergency Department do not provide Opioids – narcotics for chronic pain management.