You ranked us as the #1 choice for urgent care in the area in a consumer perception survey performed by an independent research firm. We take that seriously and pledge to provide the best care we can for you and your family.
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
321 E. Harris Street
Charlotte, MI 48813
Medical Director: Barrett Zink, DO
HGB’s Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic fitted with private rooms, new technology, top-notch physicians, physician assistants, and compassionate nurse practitioners for non-emergency, but pressing medical needs. With an on-site lab and radiology, your test results come back faster.
If you have feedback or questions about a recent Urgent Care visit, please leave a message at 517-541-5887.
Sports Physical Examinations:
HGB's Urgent Care provides walk-in sports physicals in preparation for back-to-school sports; physicals are $48.50.
Thank you for choosing HGB Urgent Care! We provide quality service quickly for minor illness and injury, such as:
- Cough or congestion
- Ear or eye infections
- Fever, colds, flu symptoms, sore throat and sinus pain
- Frequent or painful urination
- Minor allergic reactions and asthma attacks
- Minor cuts that may need stitches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pink eye
- Sprains, strains or scrapes
The following conditions or symptoms require treatment in HGB's Emergency Department:
- Abdominal pain – moderate or severe
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Infants younger than 4 months of age
- High blood pressure
- Loss of consciousness
- Numbness in face, arms or legs
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Seniors older than 70 years presenting with confusion
Please note our pain management guidelines. HGB's Urgent Care and Emergency Department do not provide Opioids – narcotics for chronic pain management.