You ranked us as the #1 choice for urgent care in the area in a Consumer Perception Survey performed by an independent research firm. We take that seriously and pledge to provide the best care we can for you and your family.
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
321 E. Harris Street
Charlotte, MI 48813
HGB’s Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic fitted with private rooms, new technology, top-notch physicians, physician assistants, and compassionate nurse practitioners for non-emergency, but pressing medical needs.We also have on-site lab and radiology so your test results come back faster.
Consider our guidelines for urgent medical care:
- Common cold symptoms (sneezing, stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, coughing)
- Flu symptoms (fever, body aches, chills, fatigue, cough, headache, sore throat)
- High fever
- Bronchitis or upper-respiratory infection
- Minor allergic reactions (poison ivy, bug bites)
- Ankle or wrist sprains
- Gastrointestinal issues or urinary infections
In addition, on the other side of the hospital, our emergency department offers a personalized experience and the same high quality of medical care residents have come to know at HGB.