Assists the surgical team with preparation and care of patients undergoing surgical procedures. Ability to scrub surgical cases, maintain rooms and instruments, assist with sterile processing as needed, work with circulating RNs and surgeons to insure high quality patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited Surgical Technician Program.
- Surgical Technician Certification required.
- One-two years of related work experience.
- 1st Assist Certification preferred.